The Society of Family Planning (SFP) is an academic society of researchers, clinicians and educators dedicated to improving sexual and reproductive health. SFP advances science in family planning, including contraception and abortion, by funding research and promoting the expansion and dissemination of family planning knowledge.
What we do
The Society of Family Planning:
- Promotes scientifically sound research by funding studies on family planning.
- Fosters the advancement of clinical care through the development of evidence-based clinical guidelines.
- Mentors members in research, leadership skills, and career development.
- Advances the creation of family planning knowledge to inform public policy.
- Provides a forum for researchers, clinicians and educators to share research ideas and findings.